Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Those Player Interviews and a little more....

Baltimore Sun reporter, Jeff Barker approached me about a story after he remembered seeing me and my daughter, Kelley, after the BC game last year. Very tough loss as you all remember. It appeared today and I think he did a good job of telling the story. Hope you can enjoy it, too.

So Jeff caught up with me on Media Day this year when I was also interviewing several Terps for my blog feature. The MGN folks thought you'd enjoy this feature as you get to know a little more about our players than you might find in the online media guide. (Notice that I also have asked the boys to smile when I take their photo for their interview!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments but please be advised that your comment will be moderated and will be removed for any reason at the absolute discretion of the site owner. Thank you.