Saturday, September 12, 2009

Meet Our Players - Sam LB Adrian Moten, Team Captain

Continuing with our 20 Questions as we introduce you to our 2009 team!

Name – Adrian Moten

Jersey Number - 54

Position - Sam LBer

Football Year - Junior

Major – Criminal Justice

Hometown – Brandywine, MD

High School/Head Coach – Gwynn Park/ Danny Hayes

Birthday – 4/22

Why did you choose to play for the Terps?

I loved the school and the coaches.

What is your most memorable moment on the field/practice?

’Beating BC at home in my Freshman year. Making a crucial sack.

What is your favorite food?

Pizza with sausage

What is you favorite leisure time activity?

Video games with PSIII

Where in the world would you like to visit?

Paris

What are you listening to on your iPod?

R & B Usher

Who is your favorite fictional character or TV, movie , book?

Coach from Remember the Titans!

Do you have a favorite professional sports team? If so, which one?

Washington Redskins

Who is the person you would most like to meet (living or dead)?

Michael Jackson

What community service do you perform?

MOST (Men of Strength Program) and BBBS

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? If you are perfect, say so!

Wish I had a 4.0 GPA

What are 3 things that you would like people to know about you?

I am always smiling, I have a good outlook on life, and I am happy to be here.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to commend my brother Adrian on a job well done. He has always been exceptional both on and off the field. I thank God each and everyday for placing him in my life. To Adrian, I pray that God would allow you to live out your dream to one day take what you are doing now to the next level. You have made me so proud to say that you are my brother. I love you.
    Your sister…
    Go Terps!!! #54

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments but please be advised that your comment will be moderated and will be removed for any reason at the absolute discretion of the site owner. Thank you.