Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet Our Players - WR Torrey Smith

More of 20 Questions as we introduce you to our 2009 team!

Name – Torrey Smith

Jersey Number - 82

Position - WR, KO Returner

Football Year - Sophomore

Major – Criminal Justice and Communication

Hometown – Colonial Beach, VA

High School/Head Coach – Stafford High School/Chad Lewis

Birthday – 1/26

Why did you choose to play for the Terps?

I liked the coaches, it was the best fit for me and my family, great criminal justice program.

What is your most memorable moment on the field/practice?

Running out of the tunnel for the first time - I sprinted and was very excited

What is your favorite food?

Any food - Meat

What is you favorite leisure time activity?

Fishing

Where in the world would you like to visit?

Africa and Australia

What are you listening to on your iPod?

Rap - Little Wayne

Who is your favorite fictional character or TV, movie , book?

Forrest Gump

Do you have a favorite professional sports team? If so, which one?

No

Who is the person you would most like to meet (living or dead)?

The Lord

What community service do you perform?

Speaking to kids, hospital visits and Big Brothers Big Sisters

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? If you are perfect, say so!

I am who I am

What are 3 things that you would like people to know about you?

I am humble, the oldest of 7 kids (2 girls and 5 boys), and I take advantage of my position to influence people in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments but please be advised that your comment will be moderated and will be removed for any reason at the absolute discretion of the site owner. Thank you.